Why choose Sovereign House Specialist Dental Centre for your 3D CBCT?
- High Detail Low Dose CBCT Scans
- Online Or Letter CT Scan Referral System
- Small Field Low Dose Scans Available
- Free Implant Planning Software With Online Support
- Qualified Radiologist Reporting
Indications for referrals
- Endodontic High Resolution Scanning Function
- Complex Third Molars And Impacted Teeth
- Dental Trauma
- Tooth and jaw abnormalities
The image can be viewed either by a flash drive, securely delivered to your dental surgery, or via our secure portal.
Please visit our dedicated CBCT Scan wesbite for online referrals:
The 3D image is acquired simply by standing in an upright position while our Scanner rotates 360 degrees around your head. The procedure is completely non-invasive and can use up to 33 times less radiation than a traditional medical CT Scan.
You will need to remove anything that might interfere with the X-Rays, such as dentures, orthodontic braces, earrings, necklaces, hairpins, glasses, hearing aids and facial piercings.
The information the Scanner gathers about your anatomy can aid diagnosis and make your dental treatment safer. It allows your dentist to visualise anatomy that cannot readily be seen with a conventional 2D radiograph. The Scan takes around 20 seconds. Most appointments average 15 minutes from start to finish. You will be asked to pay for your Scan on the day.